Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/22/2017

Upcoming books on my shelf

I have so many books on my TBR shelf and the release dates are some time ahead so I've been reading and preparing reviews but somewhat neglecting my blog. I thought I make a list of what I'm going to review in the nearest future. Some of my favourite authors are among them.👏🏻

Jilted by Sawyer Bennett  is coming on July 11th.
Prom Queen by Kate Robert  is coming on June 27th
The Right Ranger by Donna Michaels  is coming on June 12th


Vanishing Act by A. M. Madden  will be coming on June 20th
Blood Guard by Megan Erickson  will be coming on September 12th

Some of my reviews will be on the date and some will be up to a week before release and some will come after release. It all depends on publishers, authors and my self.

The nearest release is tomorrow and that's 
Ray of New by E. L. Todd that releases tomorrow, 
but I'm not sure I will be ready with my review so it might be reviewed on Wednesday.



Heat by Opal Carew  releases on June 6th
Wicked Favor by Sawyer Bennett releases on June 5th

I hope this helps if you want to read my reviews so you can know when to peek in and find a review of a book you are considering reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment