Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/05/2017

Review: Scandalous

Scandalous Scandalous by R.G. Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hot chemistry

Another great read from this author, this is going to be a marathon of reading, I have 3 more books in this series already on my Kindle.

Stephen and Natasha has had a no strings attached relationship for 16 years. Now he asked her to help him in an attempt to stop a man from blackmailing people. Will pretending their relationship is real in front of other people make it more difficult or.......

The storyline was great and the characters are well described. I love this authors writing style, it's so easy to read and I get lost in the book.

There are lots of emotions and hot scenes but the most important part for me is that the author describes the feelings between the characters so well that I practically feel like I'm there observing.

This author is on my list of authors to automatically read when there's a book showing up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment