Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/27/2017

Review: Master of Solitude

Master of Solitude Master of Solitude by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Emotions and actions

Mallory is a strong but sensitive women, Sawyer is a ex convict who saves her and a teenager from a gang members assault. Mallory thought she found her hero but he wants nothing more to do with her after their one night stand. What she don't know is that he has his own reasons......

I love this story and I absolutely adore Mallory. Sinclair has a tendency to write about characters that has experienced trauma in their life but this time she has written a strong, well adjusted and grounded women who still needs someone to "rock her world"

Sawyer is the broken one, with childhood trauma and PTSD. After a tragic accident he ends up in jail and now when he's out he just wants peace and quiet.

I think the storyline was good, I was kept on the edge all the time about when the gang was going to come after Sawyer for killing one of their members during a prison riot.

The love between Mallory and Sawyer builds slowly but not to slowly and the emotions are strong. The way Sinclair describes love scenes is unique and it's always a joyful read.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues is a winner in my book.

This is book 8 in this series but they can be read as standalone. Now I just wonder if we're going to get Hector, Wyatt and Morgan's story???

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 wonderful stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment