Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/07/2017

Review: Ravenous

Ravenous Ravenous by R.G. Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ménage at its best

Love this ménage, it was intense and sweet and I could see these 3 living and loving in the future.

Jen is the little sister of a bunch of brothers and male cousins. She has had her fair share of bad experiences with men and one ex in particular. She is feeling stalked by Trick, a friend of her brother and she's not entirely shore if she likes it or not. At the same time she takes a class and the meeting with her professor is sizzling. What she is not aware of is that Declan and Trick are on and off again lovers......

The Finn family is a enjoyable read and I just keep repeating myself.

Love, love, love ❤️ this book.

If you like ménage and hot, sweet stories read, but you should read the other books in this series first.

m/m, m/m/f adult content

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment