Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/02/2017

Review: Forsaken

Forsaken Forsaken by B.B. Hamel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a dark romance, but it was also some sweetness to it and that made it a respectable 4 star read for me.

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

Grace is kidnapped and held captive by Gio who is suppose to make her a good slave.

The psychological game Gio is playing with Grace is well written and described in a way that make me feel for him and not only Grace. The darkness in him is overwhelming in the beginning but something changes in him over time.

I like the writing style and there is a good amount of dialogues which makes the story easy to read. There is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and the story is not packed with feelings, although some feelings is put in to it.

I'm not overly excited about dark stories but this one was good. And if you like dark romance I recommend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment