Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/06/2017

Review: Dangerous

Dangerous Dangerous by R.G. Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another 5 star

Brady and Ken are working together to find a person that's disappeared, the chemistry between them is sparkling but there are many differences. Can they work through it?

Again a story I'm reading on full speed because I can't put it down.
The storyline is great, perfect build up.
The characters are well written with lots of emotions.
The story is full of dialogues.
The surroundings are described but only what you need to know.
The chemistry.......oh my......the chemistry is sizzling and there are some great love scenes (without saying to much; the police officer scene....hotness)

And that's my review, read if you love m/m stories with adult content.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment