Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/16/2017

Review: Wicked Bond

Wicked Bond Wicked Bond by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wonderful

Bridger is not happy when Maggie is dumped at his house beaten and unconscious by a man he hardly know. However he can't say no when he finds out she is in danger.

I love Bridger Paine and I cried for his lost childhood. This is a story filled with sexy content, so much that it should seem to be too much, but I think it's necessary to the story because of Maggie and Bridger's background.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues and I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

I think the build up is perfect, not to slow and not to quick.

The way Bridger is distancing himself from Maggie is heartbreaking and I feel for her but also for him. He don't feel like he's worthy of her and is afraid of destroying her. Maggie has no way of understanding why he distances himself and she's struggling with her own issues after using her body to get what she needs in her past.

If you like hot, meaningful stories that probably will make you cry, take a look.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment