Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/19/2017

Review: Fearless

Fearless Fearless by R.G. Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wonderful mmm romance

This book is the one in this series that made me cry the most and I still loved it.
I've never read a mmm story before but it was hot and wonderful.

The traumatic childhood of Rory could break your heart ❤️
Even though there aren't to many details the author manages to write it in a way that makes you understand more than is said.

And the love between the three friends is unique;
“I want to wake you up like I used to every morning. Then I’ll wake David while you watch."

If you like gay love you get it in a big dose here. The author knows how to write hot scenes but there's so much more to this story.

If you haven't read about the Finn family before I recommend you start, and start with the first, this is the seventh. It can be read as a standalone but there are many of the characters from the other books that will make you wish you knew them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment