Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/30/2017

Review: Heat

Heat Heat by Opal Carew
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Rikki don't want to fall for another firefighter after losing her first love who was a firefighter. What is she to do when she not only falls for one but two firefighters.

I loved the build up in this story, how slow and erotic it was and I felt like it was the perfect pace. This is pure erotic entertainment with a nice storyline. It's not like some of those meaningless stories with only erotic scenes.

The characters are well described and the storyline is good. There are no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and a good amount of dialogues and that's a winner in my book.

At times i feel like screaming at the characters "don't do that!" and I think Rikki was a little weak at times because she seemed so indecisive. But all in all this was a good 5 star ⭐️ story if you want something hot and easy to read.

Oh, and it's a standalone which is also great. HEA all the way!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment