Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/04/2017

Review: Curious

Curious Curious by R.G. Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow

Wow, what a book, it was beautiful, raw, sweet and full of emotions. Normally I like to read a book from both characters POV but this one made it to my 5 star mark without that.

Jeremy is longing to get a taste of Owen, his friend for many years, but he is straight. However at a party when Jeremy is in action in a threesome he find Owen standing in the doorway looking. He's curious........will Jeremy keep his heart intact if he helps him explore?

The writing style is to the point and still manage to be filled with emotions, and there are lots of dialogues so it's no wonder I loved it.

There are a lot of hot scenes that are well written and the characters are well described so the scenes are full of feelings.

Jeremy longing to belong to the Finn family is coming through all along the story and it's making him vulnerable. At times I think Owen don't see that because he has this awesome family and for him Jeremy is already part of this.

I love this book and can't wait to get to know the rest of the Finn family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment