Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/01/2016

Review: Beta

Beta Beta by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Recipe for a good book

- 1 great author
- A spoon full of hot scenes
- Some action and violence
- and a little good fillings
And voila; you have a good book.
Kyrie and Valentine is back in this book 2 and their challenges is greater then ever when Valentine's crazy ex shows up and kidnaps him.
This book is even better then the first and Jasinda writes with lots of feelings and with a style that's so easy to read.
The characters are coming alive and I feel like I'm in the book.
I look forward to the last one and Harris book, I hope they live up to my expectations.
This is a series so I recommend you read the first one before this to get to know the characters.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment