Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/27/2016

Review: The Heart of Falcon Ridge

The Heart of Falcon Ridge The Heart of Falcon Ridge by D.L. Roan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lovely ménage

Claira (whose real name is Gabriella) is running from a man determine to get his hands on her and from a fathers crazy deals. She starts a substitute teachers job and meet the three fathers of twin boys in her class, Grey, Matt and Mason.

The story is great, but then I love a good ménage story. I adore the protective, loving, commanding, tender way the men are towards Claira.

The author writes in a fun and light way with a lot of feelings. The friendly banter between the characters is great even if it's a somewhat serious book too.

I've never read anything from this author before but I'm definitely going to read more of her books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment