Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/02/2016

Review: Tamed by Love

Tamed by Love Tamed by Love by Lena Bourne
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Disappointed


HIS FOREVER by Lena Bourne
The story starts abruptly with Nicole meeting Mark again after a summer fling (don't know if I can call it that because it's not described good)
I wonder if the author left some of the books in her mind because it feels like some pieces are missing to make the books complete. I just thought it was sad and confusing to read this book.
I didn't like the description of the characters because I think it wasn't fulfilling enough for me to get a picture in my mind of the human beings.
And the BDMS scenes was a disappointment, to roughly described and to short.
The description of this box set says it's supposed to have book1-5 in this series but there are only 4 books.
It doesn't matter anyway because after book 3 I gave up.
I don't even want to try read the rest.
Sorry!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment