Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/28/2016

Review: Out of the Blues

Out of the Blues Out of the Blues by Mercy Celeste
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG

I've read this book before but I still can't put it away.
Mason are going back home for his sister Harper's wedding. He has to shear a room with the grooms brother Kilby. And the attraction is sizzling from first meeting.
This book.... I can't even describe how it made me feel but I'm going to try; first of all I felt overwhelmed because there's so much feelings in this book.

I cried for Harper and Mason's messed up childhood.
I laughed at the banters between the characters.
I was feeling the love between Mason and Kilby.

The book also gave a surprise in the end that I didn't expect, but it was a nice surprise don't worry.

I loved the writing style and my copy is packed with notes. It's genius writing that's easy to read and addictive.

This is one of my re-read books now, even if I've read it twice, in a couple of years I'll come back to it.

Now looking for more books from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment