Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/31/2016

Review: Knocked Out By love

Knocked Out By love Knocked Out By love by Abby Niles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
Brody is a MMA fighter who's being pushed out by younger competition and he's been pining for his best friends wife for years. Scarlett is now separated from her husband and is looking for some flirting and trying to rise her self esteem.
While on a resort for his sisters wedding they meet and feelings surfaces.
I loved the story, it was sweet and hot.
The writing style is easy and light with good build up to the essential scenes. However I thought some of the more erotic scenes was a little amputated, it was like I were left with a feeling of unaccomplished climaxes.
There was a lot of feelings described in the more sensitive scenes and I loved them.
All in all I liked the book.
This is the fourth book in a series but I believe it can be read as a standalone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment