Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/09/2016

Review: Indecent Encounter: The Silverhaus Affair

Indecent Encounter: The Silverhaus Affair Indecent Encounter: The Silverhaus Affair by M.S. Parker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good but annoying

Chelsea goes to Holland for a summer job she very much need to make money so she can pay for her autistic brothers to stay in a good facility. What she don't know is that Alex who hired her did it as a prank on his father. But the chemistry between Chelsea and Alex is unmistakable and things happen.........
I liked this story, it was sweet, erotic, fun, exiting and had some irritating characters.
But what I didn't like was that Chelsea seem too naïve sometimes even stupid. Especially when it came to the outfits she had to wear working as a maid, who in the world wouldn't react to that.......??????
I think both Alex and Chelsea was a bit too confused and I don't know if it was for the purpose of making the story draw out our if it's just the way the author wanted to portrait them. But that was irritating for me as a reader.
And now that I'm reading what I've written in the review I seem to hate the book but I don't; I just don't love it as much as I could have.
It's still a 4 star read so I do recommend it, and I'm going to read the AFTER...book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment