Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/21/2016

Review: American Bad Boy: A Military Romance

American Bad Boy: A Military Romance American Bad Boy: A Military Romance by Eddie Cleveland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Honest and hot

Mack is returning to his hometown a injured hero and his old girlfriend Lauren is the nurse taking care of him.
I liked that there wasn't many hidden secrets between the main characters. It was mostly straight forward and the story felt real and had a lot of meaning.
The struggles Mack goes trough after being in war zone was described in a very good way, specially for those of us readers who have no possibility to understand what his going trough. I felt it gave me a little more understanding of his struggles.
I liked the writing style of this author and the hot scenes was good, not the best I've read but enough for me to give this story 5 stars.
I'm definitely going to read the next book from this author. Thank you Eddie Cleveland

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment