Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/20/2016

Review: Harris

Harris Harris by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's hot and heavy

I've been waiting for Harris and Leila story since I started reading Omega.
I love reading Jasinda Wilder's books. They're easy to read and captures you from the first chapter. This book was no exception but it was to many erotic scenes in this book for my taste. Maybe I'm wrong but I think this is one of her books with most erotic scenes. Then again I could be wrong.
Anyway, Leila is a person who's very open when it comes to sexuality so the story wouldn't be right without all the sex.
I think the author still managed to give a good picture of the kind of relationship Harris and Leila has formed and bring some of the challenges out in to the light.
I love that it's written from both characters views.
It's a very solid 4 stars, almost up to 5.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment