Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/18/2016

Review: Breaking Him

Breaking Him Breaking Him by Sherilee Gray
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

Abigail is running her ranch after her fathers dead with the help of Elijah who's a big quiet guy with a ugly childhood.

This story was deliciously sweet and dirty, why.....oh why haven't I read some of her books before.

The story has a deeper meaning; a boy going through hell and growing up to be a big man who everyone fears, and no one knows that the little afraid boy is still in there. The past still tormenting him every day. Even though the book is full of erotic scenes the author has in some way managed to make every scene mean something more than just sex.

He is a wizard with wild horses and breaking them in is he's speciality. I was seeing the subject of breaking in wild horses synonymous with how Abigail was in a way breaking him in because he's like a wild horse. I loved the mix of vulnerability and Alfa male in this man. Abigail have to break him to get him to open up to her about he's past and all the feelings built up inside him.

The only thing missing was to be in Elijah's thoughts too, but the author has a magic way of writing so you feel like you can know what's going on in his mind too. My personal preferences is to read a story written from both main characters views but I still loved this book so it a solid 5 hot and sweet stars from me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment