Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/11/2016

Review: Private Practice

Private Practice Private Practice by Samanthe Beck
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this book in exchange for my opinion*
Ellie returns to her hometown as a newly educated doctor to take care of her father and discover her old crush Roger is single and in search of a wild women in bed. She makes a deal with towns wild forever bachelor Tyler, he teaches her the ways of sex and she won't call in a shooting wound of his.
As you all know that ends of with something else and Ellie don't know a secret about Roger that could have saved her the effort.

This book was so hot and the connection between Ellie and Tyler was described with a lot of passion and love. I loved the erotic scenes and specially the one outside in the rain.
The characters came alive for me, but at the same time I couldn't see them in my mind so it was the one thing that dragged this book down to 4 stars for me. This is just my personal preferences.
I like the writing style because it's no extremely long and unnecessary description of characters or surroundings so it's easy to read and had much feelings without being to much.
I liked the book and I intend to read the rest of the books in this series. This is just the first.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment