Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/23/2016

Review: Nailed

Nailed Nailed by Opal Carew
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

River is trying to start her own business selling nail polish but she need money. She starts a campaign on a Kickstarter paige. Someone pays a lot of money to have dinner with her but it's the last person she wants to see, Kane Winters.

The story's beginning makes me wonder what Kane did that was so horrible she can't forgive him. And it was horrible!!!!! But I don't want to leave a spoiler so....

River is used to take care of her self after growing up with a emotional distanced mother and a father spending time in jail. But when Kane shower her with attention she sucks it up like a sponge.

This is a story about how young people can let others judgment can colour our views of other people and do stupid things. And some still let people's opinion count more then it should in adult life, I didn't like that River changed to make Kane satisfied. And I resented Kane for making her feel like she had to change. But people do and say thing that can be taken the wrong way.

The story is great, I liked the switch between the past and present it made the story flow very well. The characters are described in a great way so I got the feeling of really getting to know them. However the story takes a surprise turn and I felt the ending was a little abrupt. But I loved this book and all the hot scenes....wow!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment