Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/03/2016

Review: Body Contact

Body Contact Body Contact by Cathryn Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
Danielle and Jack is back and he is continuing he's lessons, and I'm curious if it will be "body contact". Well you have to read to see.
The slow introduction of sex Jack is doing to Danielle is hotter then hottest, and the way the author describes it is so colourful I feel like I'm present in the moment. A little blushing and bright eyed I read on with delight.
Danielle is slowly making her way in to Jack's head in a attempt to help him with he's challenges in the future.
The way the author writes is so great and it's so joyful to read this books that I can't stop reading. I said in my review of the first book that it wasn't easy to write a review because it was so short, but now I've gotten to know the characters more and I'm in love with this two wonderful characters. They move me in so many ways.
This series is so good and I can't wait for the third book that's concluding the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment