Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/07/2016

Review: Hotline

Hotline Hotline by Quinn Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

I couldn't put this book down, it was a joy read.
Zack was hilarious and sad and I loved him. He is settled in his job as a telephone sex worker but from what I can read it seems he has potential for more but I don't think he has found he's calling.

When he meets John on the line he is attracted to his voice and they meet and starts a relationship. But Zack's feeling of not being good enough makes him only partly involved in the relationship. I think much of his insecurities comes from that he hasn't found his place in the career world.

John, I think was a little distant for me, maybe because the author wrote the book from Zack's side and I didn't have access to John's thoughts. But what I can read out of the book is that he's a little embarrassed about his wealth and I think he had a lonely childhood.

The author is doing a excellent job in describing the phone sex scenes. It feels like I'm reading a real scene. And the real scenes doesn't disappoint in any way.

I think this is the most erotic m/m romance I've ever read, and the writing style is light and fun so it's nice and easy to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment