Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/29/2016

Review: Wicked Play

Wicked Play Wicked Play by Lynda Aicher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lynda Aicher land

Ohlalala I'm in a Lynda Aicher land, she has me captivated and craving her books, as soon as I finished one I want the next.......and I don't let anything get in my way.

This is a story about Cali who's newly divorced from a man that didn't want sex and now she seeking what she missed in her marriage at a BDMS club and there she meets Jake, a Dom not interested in connecting with any woman.

You all know how it goes if you're a reader of romance. This could have been a cliché story but Aicher has a way of bringing that extra feeling in to the books that get you captivated from the beginning. The insecurity in Cali and the attraction Jake feels towards her is coming trough so honest and raw.
There is no unnecessary description of surroundings, just a plain and simple story told in an excellent way.

This story got me to forget about everything other than to read and I'm definitely going to read the rest of these wicked books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment