Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/01/2016

Review: Tempting Mr. Wrong

Tempting Mr. Wrong Tempting Mr. Wrong by Kerri Carpenter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Carly was rejected by Lance years ago because he wouldn't go after his friends little sister. With Carly's brother and his wife past away Carly is now taking care of their daughter who's also Lance's goddaughter. Lance comes out of the army with a bucket list, but first he goes to check on Carly and Maya since his friend left a letter requesting him to do that.
The author has a fun and entertaining way of writing, example;"She was a lean, mean hugging machine." I think the story was good, it builds up to a ending like a fairytale. This was a book I could loose myself in, easy to read and it made me feel, something that's important to me when I read a book. I laughed, worried and cried with the characters. She describes the characters well and the love scenes are sweet. The whole book was actually sweet like a bucket full of candy.
The books I prefers to read are filled with more hotness in the love scenes but it was actually refreshing with more sweetness and I thought it fitted with the books more family oriented storyline. A big part of me enjoying a book is that both main characters have a voice not only one of them. And this book had that so it's a 5 star read.
I haven't read anything from this author beforehand but I think I'm going to check out her other books because I loved this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment