Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/06/2016

Review: Sinner's Gin

Sinner's Gin Sinner's Gin by Rhys Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've listened to this for the second time and it's a amazing book. Miki is the only survivor when his band is in a car accident. His dog leads a sexy cop to his door and Kane changes his world around, but so does a corps in his garage.
The story is good and the author has a way of writing that makes the book easy to get in to the book. The description of the characters are colourful and makes me really see them in my head. There's so much revealed in the book as it progresses and for me it's a perfect progression. This is a series and I've listened to them all, and probably I'm going to do it again.
If you're in to hot scenes, action and sweet guys that also are hot you go ahead. I promise this book is not going to disappoint you.
And it's not making it less sexy by the reader who sounds great.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment