Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/02/2016

Review: Finding Cinderella

Finding Cinderella Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not exactly a Cinderella story


Two people meeting in a small dark room decides to pretend their in love for an hour. They make love and go separate ways without knowing each other names our how they look.
I love the way the author writes, fun and fast sentences between the characters. The story is sweet and funny and the author is able not to make it in to a cliché with a loveable writing style. And there are surprising ways this book takes, and the young vulnerability is so good described.
The characters are described with feelings and made me feel with them, and that's the way to get me to like a book. If I'm going to pinpoint something that made it a very solid 4 star and not a 5 star it's that I only got one of the main characters view.
I've never read anything from this author before but I think I'm going to check out some of the other books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment