Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/05/2016

Review: Foolproof Love

Foolproof Love Foolproof Love by Katee Robert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.

Adam is just in town to see his mother whose sick and he can't get out of town again soon enough. Jules runs her own business and can't imagine leaving her hometown. It starts out as a fake relationship because Jules ex wants to rekindle their relationship but......you know
After reading many books recently that almost exclusively is written from one characters side I prefer when both have something to say because I think it gives more life and feelings to the story.
The story was the same as I've read many times before, two people meet, fall in love, some complications and happy ending. What makes this story more than average good is the authors capability of playing with words, it's a fun, hot, interesting book. Katee is a wordsmith and I love it. It was so easy to read and practically impossible to put away before I got to the end. The pop culture references was gold for a slightly older lady like me. I laughed, got excited and cried.
Adam is a dirty talker and Jules wants to learn to talk dirty and her tries at doing it gave me a good laugh because I could see myself trying with the same result.
“You want to know the trick to dirty talking? It’s to say everything with confidence. You don’t give the other person enough time or space to stop and think and feel awkward about what they’re hearing.” Lesson learned!
I loved this book and I hope so much there is a story coming for Jules friend Aubry.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment