Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/15/2016

Review: Sinful Nights Bundle: Books 1-3

Sinful Nights Bundle: Books 1-3 Sinful Nights Bundle: Books 1-3 by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Truly sinful read.

Book one:
Shannon and Brent and their story are well written. The couple broke up ten years ago and now meet again and their still in love with each other. This is the story about them finding together again. I liked that the story provided both main characters voices however I don't know what it is about this book but I didn't seem to disappear in it like I do with others. I finished it but I think I will put it away and read the two other books later.

Book two:
Ryan and Sophie have chemistry in spades and it's described well by the author. Ryan is running his own security firm and Sophie is a philanthropist after selling her business. The secrets from Ryan past is weighing him down and he isn't being completely open to Sophie.
The storyline is good and the characters are described in a way that makes me feel like I know them a little bit. I loved the mailing between them, sometimes there doesn't need to be so many words, just the right words.
Sophie wants to let go of responsibilities and be commanded in the relationship and Ryan loves to command her so it's a light BDMS touch to the story.
The hot scenes showed a lot of creativity, they were all unique and I can truly say that they were in my opinion some of the best I've read.

Book three:
Colin is a man with a past of drug and alcohol but has turned in to a business man with great success and is now using his fortune to help others. Elle is running a centre for youths in need of a safe place to stay. They are having a friendship with benefits but things gets complicated when they develop deeper feelings for each other. The dangers of the background story is also threatening their relationship.
I like the writing style and I can feel the characters feelings of love, sadness agony and....just everything.
The story is great and despite the first book in this series didn't give me a full blown 5 stars coma I really love this series and now I can't wait to read the conclusion in the last book.

Conclusion on this box set: GET IT ASAP!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment