Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/09/2016

Review: Whiskey and Wry

Whiskey and Wry Whiskey and Wry by Rhys Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

(audiobook)
Second book in the Sinners series.
Damien, who Miki (from the first book) was convicted to be dead wakes up in an asylum. Everyone tells him he's memories aren't real and his name is Stephen. He manages to run away and meet Sionn. But there is still someone coming after him.
This is the second time I listen to this book, I'm usually a real book nerd who likes to read but sometimes when I travel it's easier to have a audiobook. And the narrator has a comfortable voice.
The story is very good, exiting, with a little action and so sweet. The connection between Damien and Sionn is slowly simmering to a full blown relationship that's hot and heavy. And the brotherly connection between Damien and Miki is described so good that I can feel the love and compassion they have for each other. The author has a writing style that I love, she is so colourful when describing the people, places and even feelings.
I love this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment