Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/26/2016

Review: Six Month Rule

Six Month Rule Six Month Rule by A.J. Pine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
This is book 2 in The Kingstone Ale House series but can be read as a standalone.

Holly is aiming for a promotion at work, but she has to do one more job for that to happen. In walks William who's a good looking English man that makes her forget everything. He's not looking for long term relationship and she's got a six month rule, that's perfect isn't it?

I like the writing style, it's easy and fun, feels like it's bouncing around in my head in a good way. The little conversations Holly has in her head is making me sit and chuckle for my self.

The story is full of sweetness and and fun and also a little tear stained and I love all of it. It was a easy book to read and I could forget the world around me and disappear in the story with the characters. The feelings Willam and Holly have for each other is described in a beautiful way, and how the love is growing between them is wonderfully written. I can see them in my mind when I read and that's not to often a book give me that. I have to read the first one in this series.
I love this book!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment