Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/18/2016

Review: Save Me from Myself

Save Me from Myself Save Me from Myself by Stacey Mosteller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hot, fun and easy to read

Lyric moves to Nashville to get a new start, she meets David and the there is sparkling between them. They both have baggage and don't like to talk about it.
I'm frustrated in the beginning because Lyric don't have a good reason to not be honest with David and that makes me dislike the book a little.
The writing style is a joy, easy and playful. And the sex scenes are hot, specially the two scenes in David's office.
The story is good and the characters are described in a way that makes it easy for me to make an image of them in my head. At lest the main characters I feel like I get to know, but the others are a little distant. That's what's making this a strong 4 star read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment