Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/27/2016

Review: Forbidden

Forbidden Forbidden by Tracy Cooper-Posey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good book

My first historical romance in awhile and I was very anxious to read it because I find it hard to find good books in this genre.
Elisa is to marry Rufus because he's promised to find her son but her world changes when Vaughn shows up. Rufus despise Vaughn even if he's his own son.
I actually liked the story, it was intriguing and sweet and don't forget hot. The writing style is good but I have a little challenge in reading when the words are synonyms that are unknown to me, thank goodness for dictionary on the kindle app.
The love story is well described and I liked how the characters are described, not too over the top but in a way that makes you feel like you know them.
It's a strong 4 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment