Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/30/2016

Review: Dirty Sexy Saint

Dirty Sexy Saint Dirty Sexy Saint by Carly Phillips
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wonderful book

Samantha leaves her home when overhearing a conversation between her father and her boyfriend where the discuss her like a commodity. She ends up in Clays bar and is so drunk at closing time that Clay takes care of her.
I love the writing style, so to the point but with enough descriptions that I don't feel like something is missing. Very fulfilling for my mind!
The story is great and I feel that I get to know the characters early on in the book. Clay's past is so sad and makes him afraid of coming to close to anyone, and the way the relationship between Clay and Samantha is developing is described very beautifully.
The whole book is great and definitely have to read about Mason and Levi so I have to have the next books in this series. Don't let it scare you off that it's a series it's not a cliffhanger.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment