Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/16/2016

Review: Off Limits

Off Limits Off Limits by Lauren Landish
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Easy read

Dane are having trouble finding a job after coming out of jail. Abby is assaulted and Dane rescue her and they fall in love of course.
This book was hard to read in the beginning but it was growing on me. The story is good. And the writing style is easy but at the same time almost boring. The thing I didn't like was that i couldn't feel the characters and the surroundings, it was like a grey bubble. And I like colourful vibrating descriptions that will make me feel like I'm living in the book.
I'm sorry to say that it will only be 3 stars from me, but it's not so bad that I regret reading it. So if you want an easy read this one is okay.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment