Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/11/2016

Review: Tequila Mockingbird

Tequila Mockingbird Tequila Mockingbird by Rhys Ford
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Third book in the Sinners series
Connor is straight, or so he thinks until he meets Forest. His comforting Forest when he comes to a crime scene where Forest's foster dad is found killed.
There is a good crime story in the book besides the romance and hotness. And AS always the books from this author has me captured from the first sentence. The writing style is so colourful and describes everything in a way that makes you feel that your in there with the characters. This is what makes a book 5 stars for me, I disappear in it. Hubby has to shake me to get me out.
Read people, read. Or even listen like me because the man reading has a really great voice.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment