Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/15/2016

Review: Raw Redemption

Raw Redemption Raw Redemption by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A worthy ending to a great series

Henrik saved Ailish from prison time when he destroys evidence against her. Now he is lost, in her! He was banished to a undercover squad and now he is trying to get Ailish to work with them against her father.
The story is great and a worthy ending of  Crossing The Line series . Henrik and Ailish has a chemistry that sizzles through the whole book, I'm sitting on the edge of my chair almost in the air when I read. The hotness level on this book is sky high, but still that doesn't take away the fact that it's a good storyline. The whole series has been a fabulous read and I'm happy I've bought all the books so I can go back and read them again.
Tessa always manages to make me feel like I'm living in the book with the characters and that's a given 5 star review for me.
If I should complain about something it must be that it should have been longer, it was over to quick.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment