Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/28/2016

Review: Absinthe of Malice

Absinthe of Malice Absinthe of Malice by Rhys Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A book to disappear in

Latest book in a series I love. This is book 5 and I recommend you read the first 4 before you read this one.
Sinners Gin is turned in to Crossroads Gin and are touring, but trouble always finds them.
All the band members have their own ghosts and troubled past to struggle with and in the van and motels all the baggage comes to the surface. The authors way of describing the connections between the characters are so wonderful that I have tears in my eyes more than one time.
It's no secret that I loved the previous books in this series and this book is just as good. The story is good and I really feel like I know the characters. And OMG how long to the next book? Because I'm so exited to see what's next for the members of Crossroads Gin and their loved ones.
If you haven't read any of the book I recommend strongly that you start reading because this is a series I'm never going to regret reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment