Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/05/2016

Review: Three Simple Words

Three Simple Words Three Simple Words by A.J. Pine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Book publishing date: October 17th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

Third book in the Kingston Ale series but can be read as a standalone.

To sum it up I love this book, not so much in the beginning but in the end WOW!!!

In the beginning I thought it could have had more feelings written in to it, for example when Wes kisses Annie for the first time I felt like it could have been anyone he kissed not his crush from the past........... No offence for the authors writing style because I loved how fun and easygoing it is. It was the lack of colourful described feelings I missed. But then again halfway through the book I got to read about a kiss that gave me goosebumps and my heart racing.

{Because magic is real!}

The storyline is great and I loved the blog posts and comments which was small interludes that in a way kept the story together.

This was a story about misunderstood feelings and loss that can tear people apart from each other. The feelings I had been missing came halfway in the book as I mentioned before and then they really came.

Also.......a book about a girl that's a book addict and has all this t-shirts with funny words about books on, and a guy who writes books......what's not to like❤️



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment