Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/15/2016

Review: Becoming Elite

Becoming Elite Becoming Elite by Tricia Owens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really hot story

I liked this story very much, but it got to be a little to much of a kink in one of the scenes, because of that it's only 4 stars. BUT it's a strong 4......

The storyline was great, the writing style was easygoing and fun. I loved the characters, Max's dominance and Ethan's submission was excellent described.

I'm both looking forward and dreading reading the next book because when this book ended it was in a way that I was somewhat satisfied. I'm afraid that the next book will destroy it all. But these two men got me so intrigued that I must read the next.

Warning: This is a book with adult content and BDMS scenes which are intens.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment