Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/12/2016

Review: Gambling On Love

Gambling On Love Gambling On Love by Jane Davitt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
I liked this story because it had a lot of feelings in it and the authors writing style made me intrigued. But the reason I don't give it a full 5 stars is that I thought the beginning was chaotic so I almost gave up. So if you decide to read this book, hang in there it's turning out great. And the twist in the end was nice.

The characters are described very well. I liked the hint of BDMS between Abe and Gary. Even though it's not used equipment the author has a way of writing that makes you feel the power play between the characters and how they trust each other.

It was romantic without been a cliché and I still could feel the love between the characters.

If you like a book with a hint of BDMS and romance this book is perfect. I give it 4,3 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment