Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/09/2016

Review: Bluewater Blues

Bluewater Blues Bluewater Blues by G.B. Gordon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: October 17th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
I adore this book, it was so full of feelings.
I think the story says so much about that we all need acceptance and love now matter how we function in the daily life.

The description of how Mark is feeling in facing Jack's attempt of avoiding talking of his past is so eloquently done and I love it. The writing style of this author is absolutely to my liking, it's very describing and colourful which lures me in and keeps me engaged in the story. And boy do I engage in the story, I cried, laughed and felt so much that my emotions must have shown for everyone.

I don't know anyone with autism but I think I've heard that the degree of autism can be different. I think I learned a thing our two by reading this book.

The characters feels like friends after reading this story and I wish I could meet them. It's not very often I feel like that after reading a book but this one just got in under my skin.

It's a solid 5 star read packed with emotions.❤️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment