Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/13/2016

Review: Bad Boys After Dark: Mick

Bad Boys After Dark: Mick Bad Boys After Dark: Mick by Melissa Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book, and most of all because the writing style was so easygoing and fun, but also because WOW was it hot...........

Two people sweet for each other for years finding together will their masked and the way Mick recognise Amanda was a surprise.

I the build up in the story was good, maby a little abrupt ending but it was very sweet.

The characters was well written and I felt that I got to know them well. The secondary characters was also very intriguing so I would like to read the rest of the books in this series.

Even though it's a book in a series it can be read as a standalone.

Great 4,5 read

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment