Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/28/2016

Review: Crazy Pucking Love

Crazy Pucking Love Crazy Pucking Love by Cindi Madsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: November 7th.

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
I loved this book, and that says a lot because I'm normally not very found of college romance (I feel like I'm to old for them but don't tell anyone:-))

This is a book about how we all have choices to make and how we can't live our life for anyone but ourselves. Megan and Dane both have "ghosts" from the past that hunts them and the have to fight them to be in a place where they can be together.

I've never read anything from this author before but I will read more of her books because the writing style is right up my alley. It was fun and light and had enough dialogues to make it a really happy read. Although I liked that it also included a more serious topic without that making it the main focus of the story.

The characters are well written, and when I feel like I get to know the characters I know the story is a success for me.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment