Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/24/2016

Review: Seducing Texas

Seducing Texas Seducing Texas by Diana Downey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Publishing date: October 25th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

I liked this story but I didn't feel that the writing style was totally to my liking. Sometimes it felt a little all over the place but then again other times I felt like it was really on point so it's a little mixed feeling.

I think the storyline was great even though I thought it involved to many people and it was a little superficial at times. It was like we just graced the surface of the plot and didn't get in deep enough. But that could just be me because the suspense was not lacking in this book. So I was on the edge at my seat at som points.

I actually bought book one and read it before this and I don't regret it.
These two books are good so I recommend them if you like hotness, sweetness and suspension.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment