Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/31/2016

Review: Divine Domination

Divine Domination Divine Domination by Lili Valente
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the last book in the series and I recommend reading these in order.
Jackson and Hannah's story is hot, sweet, scary and exciting. Hannah is selling herself to a stranger to get money so she can save her home. Jackson is not aware that he got the wrong women, all he want is revenge. I love these books to pieces

I feel like the author is doing an excellent job at describing Hannah's submissive side and still show that she's a strong women. She also describes Jackson's vulnerable sides without taking away from showing him as a strong male Dom.

The suspense in these books is super, I'm enjoying that through the story there are so many surprises I didn't expect.

I love the writing style of this author, it's light and to the point and it has a good amount of dialogues which I like. I also like how the author touch the subject of psychology when it comes to s/d relationships.

The love scenes is straight forward but very eloquently described, the author is absolutely one of the queens of dirty talk and hot scenes in my opinion.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment