Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/21/2016

Review: A Manhattanite's Christmas

A Manhattanite's Christmas A Manhattanite's Christmas by Avery Aster
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
I liked the storyline but this story felt a lot like the reality show inside the story, I found it shallow and unrealistic. Sure it was hot and had some good points but surly not my best read. I actually sighed at the beginning of the story because of the description of Neve was of a all fake exterior.

Never the less I read the whole story and my conclusion is that I feel like the author tried to put to much in to to few pages. Normally I like a story that has many dialogues and not to much unnecessary description of surroundings, but this felt a little to hasty.

To give credit; the love scenes was good so because of that this story wasn't a total fluke for me.

I also know that some people probably will love this story so for those; enjoy!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment