Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/20/2016

Review: Big Package

Big Package Big Package by Opal Carew
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Publishing date: October 25th.

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
This story was sweet, fun and so so so hot! Opal Carew never let me down, one of her stories is always so enjoyable.

I loved how Kalen helps Holly overcome her insecurities about her looks and size. And his big "package" is not to much for her.........

This is not a story with a very deep meaning but it's entertaining as hell. If you want a story with some really hot scenes and a nice build up I recommend it strongly.

I loved it and I think this is a story I will come back and read to come in the "mood", if you know what I mean ;-)

Good short 5 star read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment