Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/01/2016

Review: Sleeping With My Boss: A Standalone Novel (An Alpha Billionaire Romance Love Story)

Sleeping With My Boss: A Standalone Novel (An Alpha Billionaire Romance Love Story) Sleeping With My Boss: A Standalone Novel (An Alpha Billionaire Romance Love Story) by Claire Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've read some of the story's in this set but I got tired in the end.
I liked the story's but I didn't get the wow feelings so it ended there. The writing style is good and the characters are well described so it's a good enough book.
Maybe it's just me, I'm getting to demanding after reading so many books that it's going to take a special book to get me exited.
Still I recommend this if you like heroes and heroines, romance and a little erotic and some action.

Me, I'm putting this on my not finished shelf.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment