Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/18/2016

Review: Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender Sweet Surrender by Maya Banks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I liked this story very much and I can't believe I had it for a year before I started reading it.
The story was exiting, hot and sweet.
The writing style of this author is so great, I'm always intrigued from first sentence and that's not many authors I can say that about. She doesn't waist time on describing surroundings in so many details that you feel like you read a interior magazine instead of a hot story. It's right to the feelings and the characters and in a lovely way that makes you not miss the descriptions of surroundings.
The storyline was good, only thing I could point out was that the build up was a little slow in the beginning.
The love scenes was burning hot as always from this author.
The story was great and I look forward to reading the stories of the other characters in this book, specially Connor who sounds like a real alpha male.
This series is probably another great one from Maya Banks.
Hot 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment